What to choose LG 32GK850G-B/ACER XB271HU/ASUS PG279Q/ASUS XG32VQ??

Sep 2, 2018
I am planning to buy new monitor in next 2mounths and i need help choosing which one is the best bang for the buck between those :
LG 32GK850G-B
ACER XB271HU
ASUS PG279Q
ASUS XG32VQ
or even something like this
LG 34UC98-W?
I mostly play games and watch movies so i found this couple searching on internet.

Kashimi

Honorable
Apr 14, 2015
I just got the ASUS ROG Swift PG27VQ and I'm 100% pleased with it. It is pricier than your other selections but the ASUS XG32VQ is very similar, it's just a bigger monitor. That may sound great but just understand that the bigger monitor is still displaying in the same resolution so the image isn't going to quite as sharp as it is on the 27 inch.

I can also say for sure that gaming on the 27 inch is plenty big enough. There's enough eye travel room to feel submerged in the content, but not so much that it feels cumbersome playing certain games that require quick glances at different areas of the screen.

I also game slightly closer than I would like to since the monitors stand is a little larger than my last stand so the monitor itself sits a little closer to make sure all 3 feet are on the desk properly.