[SOLVED] What to do after reset

ELM2721

Prominent
May 28, 2019
So i resetted my windows 10 . I chose the option that removes everything from the pc. I only have M Edge right now . I want to know what i must download right now. What drivers or softwares are nessecary . I only installed gpu drivers

Solution
Easiest way to get updated drivers on that motherboard is download and install Gigabyte App centre from here - https://www.gigabyte.com/au/Motherboard/B450-AORUS-M-rev-10/support#support-dl-utility

it says to install this before updating: (Note) Please install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 first before install APP Center utility. - if you have run windows update already, you should be up to date with that now.

Running App centre will check what you have and are missing. You may not need all the files it offers you, many are extra programs, not drivers.

Colif

Win 11 Master
windows is pretty good at identifying drivers for motherboard - many motherboard makers have packages of drivers for their motherboards so its possible just running windows update will collect them.

Is it a custom PC or brand name? If custom, what motherboard? IF brand name, what make/model?
might help to check the site for hardware but try windows update 1st.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Easiest way to get updated drivers on that motherboard is download and install Gigabyte App centre from here - https://www.gigabyte.com/au/Motherboard/B450-AORUS-M-rev-10/support#support-dl-utility

it says to install this before updating: (Note) Please install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 first before install APP Center utility. - if you have run windows update already, you should be up to date with that now.

Running App centre will check what you have and are missing. You may not need all the files it offers you, many are extra programs, not drivers.

Reactions: ELM2721
Solution

shadi shtaklef

Reputable
BANNED
Jul 26, 2015
make sure that all the drivers under the device manager are installed and there are no unidentified or unknown devices or generic drivers. windows 10 should automatically install some of the drivers. after that install all your needed programs