Question what to do if my games crash?

Jul 10, 2021
I have ordered 1x4gb RAM but ordered 4 sticks individually when I put RAMS in my DIMM slots my PC POST then after 30 seconds it beeps and restarts and does the same thing soemtimes time changes between POST and does the same thing over and over again when i put only 2 RAM stick in dual channel it boots perfectly fine is my other 2 DIMM slots are broken or something but they react I check all RAM stick they work fine but I tried to test every DIMM slot so one slot just POST and instantly beeps and on the other just POST and writes

some more info i always ran with 8gb of ram it worked perfectly no games were crashing, but when I added extra 4Gb that's when games started crashing, for example, i can start playing but at the end of the game, it crashes i just don't know anymore please help me

My computer: Precision T1700
CPU: i5-4590 3.30ghz
GPU:1060 3Gb
RAM: Crucial 4GB DDR3L-1600 UDIMM 1.35V

I can provide more information if needed.
Thanks!

Ralston18

Titan
Motherboard: make, model, version?

Go to the manufacturer's website and look for the motherboard's User Guide/Manual.

Specifically look for the listing of supported memory. Both memory specs and physical slot configurations.

Most likely the User Manual will reference back to the manufacturer's website for more up-to-date information.

Likely in the form of a QVL (Qualified Vendors List).

Overall, my thought is that you have ended up with mixed and matched RAM modules that are not playing well together.

Especially the inclusion of those 4 individual 1 GB modules. They may not even match amongst themselves.....

Plus some motherboards require that the first installed RAM stick be placed in a specific slot.

ASK THE COMMUNITY