[SOLVED] What to do if pen drive has a virus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2020
So hi i just want to put my os from hdd to my new ssd. And i saw that i need usb pen drive to put the windows 10 file. But the only usb i have is 16gb usb. Im using it for my school. I used it to print , xerox at computer shop and pass my project to my teacher thru usb. And im scared to use it on my pc. Cause that usb im only using it on my other computer but not my personal. And what if it has a virus? Or maybe it can corrupt my windows 10 installer? What do you think guys? How can i know if it has a virus without affecting my pc?and how can i remove it😢? Thank you inadvance☺

Turtle Rig

Prominent
BANNED
Jun 23, 2020
What a fasincating thread. At first I thought you meant your pen physically has a virus but after reading you got Windows Installation in there. As the USAFRet mod guru said check with Defender and Malwarebytes then your safe. Also hope you got the latest with the media creation tool which is version 2004. I think you over reacted in a way lol. All is good as the mods put you at ease. Good luck my friend. 👶🎗✝

Reactions: Jaysonthesupercute
Jul 16, 2020
What a fasincating thread. At first I thought you meant your pen physically has a virus but after reading you got Windows Installation in there. As the USAFRet mod guru said check with Defender and Malwarebytes then your safe. Also hope you got the latest with the media creation tool which is version 2004. I think you over reacted in a way lol. All is good as the mods put you at ease. Good luck my friend. 👶🎗✝
Hehehe yeh cause when I was a kid I searched for free robux and i got trojan cool right? 😳But btw thanks guys☺. The thread is closed solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.