[SOLVED] What to do now?

Dec 24, 2019
So, im upgrading from integrated gpu to a dedicated one. I bought it, and now I find out that my pci cable, coming from the psu is with 4 pins, while the dedicated card needs 6. Also, if its integrated, does that cable actually powers not only the gpu, but the cpu too? My graphics card now are radeon r7 graphics, and the dedicated im having and waiting to put is rx560

Solution
Well, its having 584 W, so there will be not problems like these, I just need to know can I just fix this problem with a one or two cables, or I need to change the whole PSU
  1. Wattage is not the sole determinant. Make/model/quality is.
  2. If the PSU does NOT have the required connections for your GPU, you need a new PSU. Irrespective of what wattage it may be.
Dec 24, 2019
Well, its having 584 W, so there will be not problems like these, I just need to know can I just fix this problem with a one or two cables, or I need to change the whole PSU

USAFRet

Titan
  1. Wattage is not the sole determinant. Make/model/quality is.
  2. If the PSU does NOT have the required connections for your GPU, you need a new PSU. Irrespective of what wattage it may be.

Solution