What to do with my laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2019
Good day y'all. My son asked for a laptop as his Christmas gift I got this laptop from an online store via a link sent by a friend. Ordered for $520. It was delivered to me last week and everyone keeps telling me it's too complicated for my kid. I don't know what to do with it now.
Laptop specifics:
Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, 15.6" FHD IPS w/ 144Hz Refresh Rate, Intel 6-Core i7-8750H, Overclockable GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, 16GB DDR4, 256GB NVMe SSD, Aeroblade Metal Fans PH315-51-78NP.

christopher.john.sr

Commendable
Oct 15, 2017
Hello.

So I'm not sure if you've been scammed, or found one of the greatest deals of Christmas 2018. The laptop that you mention runs for over $1000 easy. If you got one brand new with all the hardware that's in the specs, please send me that link. Anyone that likes video games would toss their Playstation or Xbox out the window for what you have.

Check the laptop out, and if it's legit, your son will be one of the coolest kids in school with a really awesome gaming laptop. All that matters is if your son is old enough (or mature enough) to care for the machine.

Don't worry about "complicated." If you bought a $250 laptop, it would still have the same operating system. The only difference between them would be $250 laptop would be garbage, whereas the laptop you described is kid's dream.

The person that needs to decide if things are "too complicated' is you and your son. That is a very good spec laptop and for that price it is an amazing deal if it was new.

Status
Not open for further replies.