What to do with spare GPU?

Mar 16, 2018
So if you saw my last post, my GTX 1060 3gb has stopped working and I haven't been able to fix it (if you have any suggestions let me know). The GPU works but doesn't connect to monitor and unfortunately has no SLI so when I get a new GPU I wont be able to SLI the two. So im wondering what you guys think I should do with this spare GPU if I cant fix it, I doubt it will be worth the time to sell on eBay and I don't know what to do.

If you have any recommendations on what to do with this great GPU just let me know.

Mar 16, 2018

I bought it new and its out of its parts warranty (by one month) but still in labor warranty. On support they said its better to just buy a new one as I would have to cover the cost of a new GPU + $75 in shipping. I agree that this expensive and modern of a GPU has no reason to stop working after a year of normal use with no problems so far. Its a Gigabyte GTX 1060 3gb

Mar 16, 2018

yeah I wrote a lengthy complaint to them hoping they can repair it or replace it, worth a shot because I personally don't want to spend $300 on a new graphics card. Don't they understand were on a budget?!