Question What to do with unused parts

redit

Honorable
Jan 4, 2013
Right now I'm sitting on 2 sandy bridge i3 processors and 8 gigs of matched ddr3. I know these parts work because I was using them when I decommissioned the pcs they were in. I've got 2 nice rigs now and have little room for anymore pcs.

I ran them on craigslist for like 25 bucks and nobody wanted them. I hit up a local shop and they never responded.

To me they still have value. I don't care about making money off them. I just want to see them used.

What can I do with these parts.

Achaios

Honorable
BANNED
May 28, 2013
E-bay them ofc.

Your probs aren't going to believe this, but I was able to sell a 2.8 GHz Pentium 4 Northwood (a 2002 CPU) on ebay for 15 euros or so a couple of years ago.

You can sell anything on ebay, and CPUs WILL ALWAYS SELL no matter what.

If you cant sell them, the salvation army is a lot better than goodwill for donating. Good will is for profit. Salvation army is a non profit organization.if you want to try the above auction it should sell. Soneone will find a need for everything. Even really old hardware is sought after for retro gaming and repairs to old systems that cant be replaced, such as systems that control machinery and need to coexist with the machine untill one or the other is broken beyond repair.