What to Upgrade Next?

Jun 4, 2018
Hey everyone. I finished a build a little bit ago and am looking for some ideas as to what to upgrade next to get the best bang for my buck, so to speak. Originally I had planned to get some better parts (I had wanted to build a custom water cooling loop, but had to buy a CPU fan instead), but then I hit some financial issues and had to cut back my build and just get it done. I use the computer probably 60% gaming, 25% photo editing, and 15% general web browsing and microsoft office tools.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Kqj9vn

CPU: Intel I5-9600k
Motherboard: Asus Maximus XI Hero (with wifi)
Memory: G.Skillz Trident Z RGB 16 GB (2x8gb) DDR4
Memory: SSD - Kingston 240 GB, HD - Seagate Barracuda 2 TB
Video: Asus GeForce 1080
Case: Phanteks Evolv X
CPU cooler: ARCTIC Freezer 13 CO
PSU: EVGA G3 750 80+ gold certified

I really appreciate any suggestions that y'all would have for what I should start putting my money into in order to upgrade my rig. Thanks!

Jun 4, 2018

Yeah, I did back in... July I think it was. But I had some stuff happen and couldn't spend it to make it what I wanted then, so I finished it quickly with what little money I had left. I'm now at a spot where I want to start upgrading back into an even better build, but I only have enough hobby money to buy a part or two a month right now.

Jun 4, 2018

Thanks, that's a good idea. I don't have the money for a custom loop right this second, so an AIO might be a way to go.