[SOLVED] What to use to clean out the dust accumulated in keyboards?

delaro

Judicious
Ambassador
Well if you were to take a few cans and snort them all down I suppose it might do some harm but mostly they are harmless when used in a normal-sized room.

Most all of them are
-100% ozone safe, contains no CFCS, HCFCS, propane or butane
-Contains a bitterant additive that discourages potential abusive and misusage of the product by making its contents unpleasant to inhale

brannsiu

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2013
If you are afraid of canned air, use a brush.

I use toy foam noodle water guns, they can blast air out like the air cans but cheaper and without the possible condensation.

Using a brush is a common sense. I've tried using it a lot to clean out the dust down the keys, but it doesn't work very well. Did you imply that canned air may contain unhealthy air??

delaro

Judicious
Ambassador
Did you imply that canned air may contain unhealthy air??

Regardless of how you go about this, they contain chemicals that are harmless when used in a normal-sized room, but if you were to drop 1-2 cans in say a closet then you would have some risk of side effects including asphyxiation.

Do these duster spray out only air? Would it give out other chemical bad for health??

So, in other words, I am answering that question again. Unless your using actual "canned pressurized air" then there is always a risk if not used properly.