what training resources?

I've just been told I've got a couple of hundred pounds to spend on
training resources

Not enough for a proper course, but I should be able to buy some books &
teach myself.

Has anyone got any suggestions on what I can buy to help me get the most
out of Group Policies?

I've already got plenty of general Server/XP books & experience, so I'm
looking for something that goes into more depth with Group Policy

I haven't read it myself, but check it out:
Group Policy, Profiles, and IntelliMirror

Regards,
/Jimmy
--
Jimmy Andersson, Q Advice AB
Microsoft MVP - Directory Services

"Lord Edam de Fromage" <mike@trek-wars.info> wrote in message
> I've just been told I've got a couple of hundred pounds to spend on
> training resources
>
> Not enough for a proper course, but I should be able to buy some books &
> teach myself.
>
> Has anyone got any suggestions on what I can buy to help me get the most
> out of Group Policies?
>
> I've already got plenty of general Server/XP books & experience, so I'm
> looking for something that goes into more depth with Group Policy

Keep an eye out at the following WEb site. http://www.certcities.com/shop/ I
am writing an entire series on GPOs, from implementing through
troubleshooting, which will be published over the next couple of months.

--
Derek Melber
BrainCore.Net