Question What type of artifacts are these...

May 18, 2019
Oh, those are memory corruption artifacts, yes.

Have you tried OC'ing the GPU in any capacity?

Cheers!
no, i never tried to OC'ing it
it's a 3 months old ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1050Ti
can i fix memory corruption artifacts using reflow method ? or mayble reball ?

May 18, 2019
Those artifacts are a sign of a faulty GPU. Most probably a VRAM corruption issue. Which GPU is it ? Also, kindly provide FULL PC specs...RMA the card, assuming it is still under warranty.

Is this an OLD or a new GPU ? Which Power Supply unit do you have?
My specs are :
I5 3570k 3.8Ghz
ASUS ROG STRIX GTX1050Ti OC Edition
An integrated hp motherboard (old simple ones)
Yes my motherboard support integrated/onboard graphics
I use a 400W power supply Delta Electronics
the GPU temp was normal and my gpu has never experience overheating and its never overclocked, its a 3 months old gpu
10GB RAM DDR3
2 HDD 500GB

I use a 400W power supply Delta Electronics

I have already replied to you before as well, under your previous topic. That's a very poor quality PSU. It might have taken the GPU with it..That's why you are getting artifacts.....Please STOP using this PSU to power up any Gaming GPU.

https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...xels-then-black-screen.3481138/#post-21074616

Delta Electronics ? That looks like a Generic low-end PSU. Poor quality unit. I won't recommend you to use this particular power supply for any Gaming RIG. I can't say for sure that your current GPU is dead or faulty, but this particular PSU might also damage some PC components in the long run.

Replace this unit ASAP. Re-test the GPU by using some other decent high quality PSU brand and make. Power supplies are an imperative part of your system that should not be taken lightly. Throwing in a budget PSU could result in poor power efficiency, or even a wrecked system.

May 18, 2019