What type of hard drive should i look for ASUS K52j laptop

MS86

Reputable
Mar 31, 2015
Hello dear people,

Was wondering which hard drive should i buy and what is the best choice to replace a broken one on ASUS K52j model laptop?

Any answer would be appreciated

Thanks in advance!

Solution
That all depends on what you want it for, how reliable you want it to be and how much storage you need.

Personally, in a laptop I'd go for an SSD, but your trade off is they cost a lot more money and if a chip gets fried, there's no recovering your data. That's not to say that would happen, just want to inform you of the risk.

Otherwise, if you don't really care about performance boost, then just get any 2.5" internal hard drive that takes your fancy really. They're all much the same.

Scar The Silent

Reputable
Mar 30, 2015
That all depends on what you want it for, how reliable you want it to be and how much storage you need.

Personally, in a laptop I'd go for an SSD, but your trade off is they cost a lot more money and if a chip gets fried, there's no recovering your data. That's not to say that would happen, just want to inform you of the risk.

Otherwise, if you don't really care about performance boost, then just get any 2.5" internal hard drive that takes your fancy really. They're all much the same.

Solution