Question What Va Avr/stabilizer should I buy for my pc

Jul 20, 2019
My pc has a 520w PSU
Specs:
Seasonic 520w PSU
Rx580 4gb
8gb ram
Asus B450 MB
What size stabilizer should I buy 500va or 1000va?

Please help and let me know,Thank you

Buy a UPS based on its wattage. The VA rating on a UPS is based off your hardware not having PFC.

I don't know what 520W Seasonic PSU you have, but I'm going to assume it has PFC.

Do you not plan to plug your monitor(s) into the UPS?

What country are you in?

Jul 20, 2019
Buy a UPS based on its wattage. The VA rating on a UPS is based off your hardware not having PFC.

I don't know what 520W Seasonic PSU you have, but I'm going to assume it has PFC.

Do you not plan to plug your monitor(s) into the UPS?

What country are you in?
Pakistan so your saying I should buy a ups or auto voltage regulator with the same rating as my PSU which is 520 but I'm pretty sure we only have 500va

And what about. Stabilizer

By "stabilizer", you mean lin conditioner, correct? Same as AVR? I don't think anyone uses the word "stabilizer". Maybe just not in the U.S. or E.U.

Can you link me to what exactly you're talking about?

A (Good) UPS's tend to have buck and boost AVR. It maintains constant output voltage to your PC. Sometimes you can get a good UPS for the same price (or a little more) than a stand alone AVR, making AVR's pointless. I have friends in South America that say they sell a lot of AVR's, but they're garbage and the customers are naive. They would be better off with a UPS. In the UPS, hardly anyone uses an AVR and they just use a UPS.

so your saying I should buy a ups or auto voltage regulator with the same rating as my PSU which is 520

I never said that. Did I actually say that?

I did ask if you were planning on plugging in just the PC or do you plan to plug the monitor in too.

I also asked which Seasonic 520W PSU you had. This plays a part because of APFC, bulk cap size and hold up time.