What video card can i use to replace an Antec PP412X?

bunnybren

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2010
My sister has an older computer system that was put together by my brother.
The video card died on it and I'm not knowlegable enough to know much about it. I know it was an Antec PP412X but since Antec doesn't make them any more and I can't find one, what can I use instead of that?

Thanks so much,
Bunny :pt1cable:

bunnybren

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2010

:non:Wow, all you had to do was say something. I wrote that I was in unfamiliar territory! You didn't have to be sarcastic!! :non:

bunnybren

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2010

Thank you for the information!! :wahoo:

Wasn't being sarcastic.
Did you notice that the poster before me wrote the exact same thing and then editted his message to include telling you to check the video card ?
There was no reason for me to continue when I realized I had been beaten to the punch, hence the reason for my edit " Wow too slow ".
Comprehension is a good thing.
Edit; that is sarcasm

bunnybren

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2010

Sorry, didn't know that. I am new at this forum thing too! Have a great day!

EnderWiggin

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2009
bunnybren, none of us were trying to be sarcastic or insulting, we were just letting you know of a mistake. We all make mistakes, and we were all new at this once. ;)

If you want to change the video card, let us know the make and model, and we will try to help.

bunnybren

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2010

Okay, thank you very much. I will have to get over to her house soon and read the card and then I will ask again. I really appreciate it!!