[SOLVED] what video card is compaitable with my pc

funbro07

Prominent
Aug 22, 2018
I have Gigabyte n3050m-d3p motherboard with 4gigs of ram which works decently on my casual use. In order to edit videos at ease I wanna install a graphic card, can you please recommend me on which graphic card should i buy.
Thank you in advance

Solution
Actually, I can see what you have. It's a soldered to the board Celeron™ N3050. Honestly, there is no point in getting a graphics card for this to do video editing.

There is no x16 slot on that board anyhow, and any graphics card capable enough to handle even entry level video editing is going to require a x16 PCI slot, plus that dual core CPU is clocked to low and is too weak, to be capable enough for this at any level.

This machine is made for web browsing and running very light office applications only. You need something more capable if you want to edit video IMO.
Actually, I can see what you have. It's a soldered to the board Celeron™ N3050. Honestly, there is no point in getting a graphics card for this to do video editing.

There is no x16 slot on that board anyhow, and any graphics card capable enough to handle even entry level video editing is going to require a x16 PCI slot, plus that dual core CPU is clocked to low and is too weak, to be capable enough for this at any level.

This machine is made for web browsing and running very light office applications only. You need something more capable if you want to edit video IMO.

Solution