[SOLVED] What wattage does my graphics card need

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Oct 21, 2021
Hello i am new here and i have a question about my graphics card what wattage does it need because i have on my prebuilt a 180w psu and i am concerned it will not deliver enough power here is my graphics card https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/288-10E8...DR3-Dual-DVI-PCIe-Graphics-Card-/363108186063

288-10E81-050AC Acer ATI Radeon HD4850 1GB GDDR3 Dual DVI PCIe Graphics Card Acer

it is the same one as i have now thanks for your time

Last edited:
Solution
My country is germany and i can order just from amazon my budget for a psu is 60euros and i know 650w for the corsair one is way too much than what i need but i will use it in the future when i wil have a pc with like a ryzen 5 5th and a rtx or something.

It's not a good plan because you don't want to use this unit with an RTX GPU. You're only planning for wattage, not quality. The CV is a budget unit, not something you use with a high-end GPU.

PCPartPicker Part List

Power Supply: BitFenix Formula Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply (€59.90 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Total: €59.90
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker...
Well i just discovered something about my lenovo prebuilt i found this video on youtube :
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QIouIm9AEQ
at the minute 7 he says radeon are not supported by lenovos motherboard could this be the case also for me ?
I find it a little strange their motherboard firmware looks for specific cards, but if that's the official documentation he pulled the list from, then welp. That's kind of a crappy move on Lenovo's part.

Oct 21, 2021
I find it a little strange their motherboard firmware looks for specific cards, but if that's the official documentation he pulled the list from, then welp. That's kind of a crappy move on Lenovo's part.
well i saw another video of him getting 5 of lenovo e73 desktops very similiar to mine and he put in them some amd gpu so i think for my particular pc my radeon should work

Oct 21, 2021
i have a good question would a i5 3570 that have found for free work in my pc i found it in a lenovo m82 i even have the cooler so i have high hopes
8190a039d7c4eb44f37fe0e4ebdc4dbc-Full.webp