What will come after 80 Plus Titanium?

Pink Jazz

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2012
Currently, 80 Plus Titanium is the highest rating of computer power supplies. I was wondering, if there would be a rating above that, what would you think it would be called?

I have come up with some conceptual logos for ratings above Titanium - Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby, and Diamond.
potential_future_80_plus_psu_categories_by_pinkjazzx-da4udv4.png

What do you think about these ratings or logos?

Pink Jazz

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2012

The choice of Titanium is actually surprising considering it isn't as rare as gold or platinum. I think a precious gemstone would have been more appropriate.

Pink Jazz

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2012

Because gemstones are valuable just like precious metals.

Quaddro

Distinguished

So..krypton efficiency is a good option..

Oct 30, 2018
Infinity Stone efficiency is best. legend said that if u got a 100 plus time stone psu a 100 plus mind stone psu a 100 plus power stone psu a 100 plus soul stone psu a 100 plus mind stone psu and a 100 plus reality stone psu and u snap ur fingers half the psus in the world will explode and linustechtips crew will come look for you and thank you for doing the snap

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
There are other traded valuable metals they could use, like palladium, rhodium, iridium, and ruthenium, if that's where they wanted to go. Though palladium is probably the only one known by the public generally.