[SOLVED] What would be a good upgrade

Jul 24, 2020
Currently have:
GPU: 1050 Ti
Storage: 1.2 TB
Motherboard: ASRock H61M-VS DDR3
RAM: 12 GB

I was thinking of upgrading my Processor(i5-3470) but i don't know if the new one is compatible with all my components. Any suggestions on what Processor i should upgrade into?

Currently have:

I was thinking of upgrading my Processor(i5-3470) but i don't know if the new one is compatible with all my components. Any suggestions on what Processor i should upgrade into?

Your video card and CPU are pretty well matched, did you do tests to see where the issue is with what you do with the system? Check CPU and GPU usage in games see if one of those is up near 100% while the other is much lower.

Jul 24, 2020
Currently have:

If i was you I would look to upgrade the gpu to maybe 1660 super. Upgrading to an i7 wont matter in gaming+ you probably have to upgrade ur mobo, ram,and processor anyways in like 2 years so i wouldnt spend anymore on those.

Jul 24, 2020
Your video card and CPU are pretty well matched, did you do tests to see where the issue is with what you do with the system? Check CPU and GPU usage in games see if one of those is up near 100% while the other is much lower.

My Monster Hunter : World averages around 60-65% usage for both CPU and GPU