[SOLVED] What x570 motherboard would make the most sense for me?

MoreMoneyThanSense

Reputable
Aug 4, 2019
I am looking to make a really good desktop PC with a $4-5k budget overall. I know future-proofing isn't really a thing to some degree (there is always new stuff coming out) but seeing as some components have held up pretty well over time I'd at least like to try.

Would be looking into either the Ryzen 9 3900X or the 3950X when it comes out, strongly considering the latter. I like having lots of IO because I have tons of USB and am always buying hubs because I just don't have enough. I plan to use 64 GB 3600 MHz RAM, a 2080 Ti video card (probably just one but I am open to getting two if there's any good reason for it), possibly a SSD like the Inland Premium with maybe a backup drive (unsure what brand yet), unsure if I should get onboard Wifi or a Wifi card, and I am not sure what cooling solution I want yet. I do want the whole thing to look aesthetically pleasing as I may want to add lighting and that sort of thing.

Whatever motherboard I get I would want it to last a while which is why I was leaning towards the X570, especially if I get the 3950X CPU.

What I would be using the computer for: On one side of the coin, gaming. I want to game at 1440p at 144Hz on max settings, basically I want it to be a super gaming rig. At the same time, I also want to use my computer for work and multitasking: Streaming, coding (lots of IDEs that eat CPU and memory) where oftentimes the nature of the code may require lots of CPU and several GB of RAM, virtual machines (which themselves can be big draws), video editing, Chrome (with lots of tabs open), Photoshop, all sorts of stuff going on at once and I'd like to be able to hop around all of these things seamlessly and with max performance / super snappy performance. Hence my desire for overkill here.

Probably looking into the $300+ range cost-wise for the mobo itself. I'm unsure yet if I am comfortable spending $600+ unless it's offering something really cool / convenient / something that will help make it more future-proof.

Which mobo might make the most sense for me? I've already done some preliminary research across four brands (ASUS, Asrock, Gigabyte, MSI) and would like to stay within these four as choices, but it would help to hear what others think. Thanks.