Question What's a good monitor for 1080p 144hz ips gaming?

Feb 16, 2019
Like the title says. Additionally, I would prefer for the monitor to also be: Full HD, non-curved, LCD, 24", 1ms, and VESA mountable. I'm looking to game with it and have a dual monitor setup. If there is a monitor under 24", that would be fine since I have a sort of small desk. Thank you.

Lutfij

Titan
You forgot to mention where you're located, how much you have set aside for your monitor(s) and where you'd like to purchase them from(preferred site).

On a side note, you might want to pass on your full system's specs for us to understand that it can handle a dual monitor setup(at the preferred resolution). List specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Reactions: JustAManDude23
Feb 16, 2019
You forgot to mention where you're located, how much you have set aside for your monitor(s) and where you'd like to purchase them from(preferred site).

On a side note, you might want to pass on your full system's specs for us to understand that it can handle a dual monitor setup(at the preferred resolution). List specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

I am using my Surface Pro 4, right now, other than a built PC. I would like to purchase the monitor on Amazon or at Microcenter. Additionally, I would like less than $800 total, since I am buying two of the same monitor.