whats a good overclocking motherboard?

Gingerade

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2007
i have about 150 bucks and id like to get a case thats onsale for 30 bucks that reviews say is good and i currently have a btx motherboard so i need a new 1. i have a pcie video card pentium d 820 and a gig of 240 pin ram. id like to over clock my processor so whats a good mobo thats cheap thats good for over clocking and this is my first time building but i know how. also whats a good cheap cpu fan thats good for overclocking cuz now i just have a heatsink

RJ

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2004
i have about 150 bucks and id like to get a case thats onsale for 30 bucks that reviews say is good and i currently have a btx motherboard so i need a new 1. i have a pcie video card pentium d 820 and a gig of 240 pin ram. id like to over clock my processor so whats a good mobo thats cheap thats good for over clocking and this is my first time building but i know how. also whats a good cheap cpu fan thats good for overclocking cuz now i just have a heatsink

You're looking for a good overclocking BTX mobo for your Pentium 820.............that's cheap.

Gee.....dunno why you haven't gotten a ton of responses yet :wink: