Question What's a good quality 3rd party ink company for Epson that ships to Canada? Need dark blacks. Thx.

Darkmatterx

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2003
Hi, what's a good quality 3rd party ink company for Epson that ships to Canada, or even better, is sold in Canada? Need dark blacks BTW, but extreme longevity isn't an issue.

Thanks!

DM

Ralston18

Titan
Which model Epson? Is there a particular problem?

Why 3rd party ink - trying to reduce ink costs is usually the reason.

However, you have no control of the product quality and by the time you find out the ink is bad it may be too late for the printer...

Usage will probably void your Epson printer's warranty (if there is any left).

There may be other thoughts and comments. People have had mixed experiences.

I do not recommend the use of 3rd party ink products.

Darkmatterx

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2003
Actually what I am probably going to do is buy refillable cartridges (not sure if there are any auto chip reset (ACR) types out yet for the T410 ink, and buy the Epson ecotank bottles. I'll have to circumvent the key-lock on the top of the bottle, and then seal it air tight, but I could then inject the ink into the empty cartridges. If there are no auto chip reset ones yet you can buy just the chips.

jaydean

Reputable
Oct 8, 2016
Did you find a solution to this? I know that you can buy the refillable cartridges with a chip that automatically resets every time that you remove and then re-install them. I've seen them on Ebay and also Amazon. You would have to make sure that the chip was for the region that you are in or else they won't work.