[SOLVED] whats a good vpn that can handle 100mb that i can stream video, p2p, ect i dont mind paying a premium

Solution
Trying to hide your a$$ from studios and your ISP when torrenting?

Simply - don't!

To assume someone wants a VPN because of torrenting and to call them out on it with no real proof or evidence to support that claim is quite rude.

Also, torrenting isn't illegal just so you know. P2P file transfer is quite simply just a method of transferring files to a from places on the net.

It's the digital content that you can use such a method to get a hold of illegally that is illegal to get a hold of.

For example, Ubuntu is a free open source operating system that is a custom flavor of Linux based on Debian Linux.
And as an alternative to wasting their own server bandwidth with a slow download to get an ISO from them, they offer a...

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
to be honest, while they aren't the best they aren't the worst and I would definitely say they are in the top 5 options that are affordable and offer good bang for buck.

Try looking at PIA (Private Internet Access)

However, I only suggest that based on the assumption you may live in US or Canada (and a few locations in Europe) and that if anywhere else, there might be a better option for you than that.

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
Trying to hide your a$$ from studios and your ISP when torrenting?

Simply - don't!

To assume someone wants a VPN because of torrenting and to call them out on it with no real proof or evidence to support that claim is quite rude.

Also, torrenting isn't illegal just so you know. P2P file transfer is quite simply just a method of transferring files to a from places on the net.

It's the digital content that you can use such a method to get a hold of illegally that is illegal to get a hold of.

For example, Ubuntu is a free open source operating system that is a custom flavor of Linux based on Debian Linux.
And as an alternative to wasting their own server bandwidth with a slow download to get an ISO from them, they offer a torrent file/magnet link for you to download using P2P.

Are you saying that's illegal?

Unigine also offers it's software for download via P2P as well (such as their Heaven, Valley, and Superposition benchmarks)
Are you saying that is illegal too?

Or was that last statement "Simply - Don't" referring to you telling the OP that they don't need to bother hiding from their ISP and should not bother with a VPN?

At which point you are trying to convince someone online NOT to take their personal data and security seriously.
Which is deplorable.

Solution

USAFRet

Titan

"mostly stream tv and movies "

The torrent protocol is absolutely not "illegal".
The content, however...

The OP explicitly stated what he/she needs VPN for. One does not need 100mbits for live TV streaming ("I am in USA but want to watch BBC"), nor to download an Ubuntu ISO or two. Nor it is needed to access company or Google/OneDrove/Dropbox, or "not to download a lot"...