[SOLVED] Whats a good way to tell if system is underperforming?

Jun 5, 2020
I have a Ryzen 3700x with a 2080 Super. I only get about in the 200s or 300s for framerate on csgo when I play at all high settings and 1440p. So how can I test if im good and does anyone know if that fps is low or not

Solution
I have a Ryzen 3700x with a 2080 Super. I only get about in the 200s or 300s for framerate on csgo when I play at all high settings and 1440p. So how can I test if im good and does anyone know if that fps is low or not

That FPS seems fine to me, however If I wanted to check if Im getting the performance I should be, I refer to benchmark videos on youtube and check my usage. Also note, CSGO caps fps at 300 so you will need a command to uncap it.

That FPS seems fine to me, however If I wanted to check if Im getting the performance I should be, I refer to benchmark videos on youtube and check my usage. Also note, CSGO caps fps at 300 so you will need a command to uncap it.

Reactions: DMAN999
Solution
Jun 5, 2020
I have done a command to do it. Someone said they get 600 at its peak with worse specs than me so i got worried