[SOLVED] What's best between: curved 32 inch 2K, and flat 28 inch 4K?

vivemotion

Commendable
Jan 19, 2019
What's best between: curved 32 inch 2K, and flat 28 inch 4K?

As 32 inch monitors don't seem to exist in 4K, a choice gotta be made.

What would bring more satisfaction and comfort: bigger and curved, and lower image quality, or smaller and flat, and higher image quality?

Also, from what size does a curve matter quite a bit? I know it's somewhat subjective, but I'd love your take on this.

Solution
When you are buying a large 28 or 32 inch monitor a higher resolution can really bring clarity to the display since the pixels are spread over a large area. I dont have much experience with curved displays, but i could imagine a 2k 32 inch panel would look less sharp than a 28 inch 4k panel.
When you are buying a large 28 or 32 inch monitor a higher resolution can really bring clarity to the display since the pixels are spread over a large area. I dont have much experience with curved displays, but i could imagine a 2k 32 inch panel would look less sharp than a 28 inch 4k panel.

Solution

Kcimor

Honorable
Jul 17, 2013
Im also wondering about it. I want a 4k screen. 27inch is like 240 or a bit more than that. 32" is like 700, but can be found cheaper used, like amazon warehouse deals. My 2 previous monitors were only 22", and my current laptop is 17". A 32 inch would be almost double the horizontal size as my laptop screen, i guess that would be too big... But at the same time i would like to get 32 just to have a big monitor that id keep for long. Money IS a big problem xD but its buyable, in the worst case could just spend 250 on a 27" 4k.