[SOLVED] whats can be wrong

Solution
More information needed:

Have you tried other benchmarking tools or manufacturer supplied utilities to check and diagnose the drive(s)?

How are the drives formatted? Is indexing on, power saving?

And you are asking about the Kingston SSD - -correct?

How is the drive currently connected? What other drives are present and how are they connected?

How full is the drive? Age, condition, have you ever cleaned the drive using Cleaner or a similar utility?

Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS.Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS.

Ralston18

Titan
More information needed:

Have you tried other benchmarking tools or manufacturer supplied utilities to check and diagnose the drive(s)?

How is the drive currently connected? What other drives are present and how are they connected?

How full is the drive? Age, condition, have you ever cleaned the drive using Cleaner or a similar utility?

Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS.Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS.

Reactions: Ingus_
Solution

Ingus_

Commendable
Mar 12, 2017
More information needed:

you helped me with this ''Have you tried other benchmarking tools or manufacturer supplied utilities to check and diagnose the drive(s)? ''
looks like i have to update ssd firmware. and now its works well.
thank you, i didnt know that storage have updates.

TRENDING THREADS