Question Whats causing problem in my pc

Jun 20, 2022
Hello, I've been having problem recently with restarting pc, when i do it with case button it works fine, but when i do it with windows option it starts restarting but it doesnt turn back on while the LED's in pc are still on, pressing power button instantly shuts it down and when trying to turn it on LED's on components blink for a second fans start spinning for a second and then they stop, after few times of pressing power button it will actually start but it will be same as restarting black screen but components are on, only fix is as per usual pulling out power cable and plugging it back in and only after few seconds you can actually press power button to start it.
I tried reseting cmos battery, updating bios, cleaning everything, changing thermal paste, testing PSU and GPU, changing RAM sockets, checking for anything loose etc... Basically everything you can find on Net.
My pc specs are:
Gtx 1070 Gainward
Kingston Ram 16gb
Cpu Ryzen 5 1600
Motherboard b450 Aorus Elite
PSU Cooler Master 600W
If you need any additional info just ask, thanks in advance.

Jun 20, 2022
Most likely PSU issue although it could be motherboard. Removing power from wall to get the PSU to reset makes it the most likely suspect.
I thought it was PSU as well but then i changed it for a different one and still had problem, a weird thing is sometimes it does work and it actually restarts normally only to few days later have same problem again.

Jun 20, 2022
What exact make and models PSU's have you tried?
Honestly some 70$ Lc power PSU thats a spare from my friend, tho its confirmed that it works properly, so i think its most likely motherboard but then again, PSU, MOBO, CPU, are all about a year old and never made any problems before so its really hard to pinpoint the problem.

DSzymborski

Titan
If you want to avoid different issues in the future, you still ought to replace that PSU. It depends on what exact PSU you have -- these questions were asked for a reason -- but Cooler Master's offerings at precisely 600W range from mediocre at best (MWE Bronze v2) to outright garbage (Elite, Masterwatt Lite, B).

Jun 20, 2022
If you want to avoid different issues in the future, you still ought to replace that PSU. It depends on what exact PSU you have -- these questions were asked for a reason -- but Cooler Master's offerings at precisely 600W range from mediocre at best (MWE Bronze v2) to outright garbage (Elite, Masterwatt Lite, B).
It's Cooler Master
MWE 600 WHITE 230V V2
Not the best but was about 100$ at the time i bought it.