Aug 20, 2021
Hi all,
I found some threads that describe similar problems to mine, but none of them was exactly the same.
I didn't use my pc for several weeks and the last time I played (R6 Siege) it just went black after about 2 hours. Weird thing was, that the LEDs on the Motherboard also turned off and didn't turn on until I powercycled the psu.
After powercycling the psu and waiting for a moment, the LEDs turned on again. I tried to restart the pc with the power button, all the other less turned on and then everything went black again.
My first instinct was, that the PSU might has been fried or something, but after a while I tried the same steps again and it turned on normally. Then, about 25 minutes later same issue reoccured.

Is it the PSU or something else? Could it be, that it's not completely broken but just has a defect? I know that I'm running the psu at it's limit with my specs.

Full Specs:
-Asus Prime X-570 Pro
-Ryzen 7 2700x
-Asus TUF RTX 3080 OC
-Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4
-Corsair RM750x psu

Thanks for your help!

Solution
Your system runs nowhere near the limit of your PSU. You should be around max 500W-600W with this system at full load. I used to run an RTX 3080 and 5800X with a TX650M for months without a single problem. Do you use a single PCI-E cable from the PSU that splits at the end into two to connect the GPU or you are use two completely different cables? Also do you use a PCI-E riser cable or the GPU is connected directly to the motherboard?
Your system runs nowhere near the limit of your PSU. You should be around max 500W-600W with this system at full load. I used to run an RTX 3080 and 5800X with a TX650M for months without a single problem. Do you use a single PCI-E cable from the PSU that splits at the end into two to connect the GPU or you are use two completely different cables? Also do you use a PCI-E riser cable or the GPU is connected directly to the motherboard?

Solution
Aug 20, 2021

Thanks for your answer! The PCI-E cable is a single one that splits at the end and the GPU is directly connected to the motherboard.