[SOLVED] whats every one thouts on the mofi router(mofinetwork.com) ?

editor1

Honorable
May 9, 2017
Ok so I have this godly router. I want order another one for a family member and it seams that thay have no serv/teck service and there web page is odd.. I cant evan create a acct. after adding item to cart it seams every link goes back. Sorry for me not explaining it correctly. play with there web sit and you will see same oddity ! I thaink ?? plz giv all opinions !
I don't want to support a destroyer(sorry I cant put in words !) ..

Solution
To some extent you get what you pay for. Mostly the difference in a company is the support. This company appears to be extremely basic. You run the risk they do not keep software updated and your devices could have exploits that are not being patched.

This is like many companies that you find that are based in china that directly manufacture and ship out of china. You get cheap hardware but the support can be lacking.

This one appears at least somewhat legitimate. There equipment seems to have proper FCC approvals.
https://fccid.io/2AE6X

Be very careful cell companies can be very picky what they will activate on their network. Just because a device will technically work does not mean the cell phone company will...
To some extent you get what you pay for. Mostly the difference in a company is the support. This company appears to be extremely basic. You run the risk they do not keep software updated and your devices could have exploits that are not being patched.

This is like many companies that you find that are based in china that directly manufacture and ship out of china. You get cheap hardware but the support can be lacking.

This one appears at least somewhat legitimate. There equipment seems to have proper FCC approvals.
https://fccid.io/2AE6X

Be very careful cell companies can be very picky what they will activate on their network. Just because a device will technically work does not mean the cell phone company will allow it. There are many products made by well known companies like huawei that are not allowed. This was even before all the garbage about huawei spying on us and uk cell data.

Solution

editor1

Honorable
May 9, 2017
Be very careful cell companies can be very picky what they will activate on their network. Just because a device will technically work does not mean the cell phone company will allow it. There are many products made by well known companies like huawei that are not allowed. This was even before all the garbage about huawei spying on us and uk cell data.
I think all a person has to do is put the APN in the setings right ? Assume after using the device thay can come up with a way to block the device.