Question What's going on with my PC?

Jan 27, 2022
My PC has these occassional phases where it does weird <Mod Edit>. It executes the wrong commands for example if i try to open a website in firefox it will open the website in a different tab and if i click on said tab nothing happens.

Typing on the keyboard is impossible it just does key commands like if i click T it will open a new tab without me using the ctrl key.

Also if i open the task manager its completely still. You know how percentages and mb/s and stuff alternate a little bit well there is nothing like that. Just stays solid like it has frozen (but it hasnt frozen because i can still scroll the task manager and change tabs)
I thought it was gone for a week or so but just some minutes ago it came back. Now the computer is normal again i dont know why but it just goes back to normal after 10 minutes.

Its weird stuff. Is it a virus? Ive done a system restore in windows with the "remove everything" option and reinstalled windows from the cloud. I've done a windows defender and ADWCleaner search but nothing to be found.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 27, 2022
full system spec?
check cpu/gpu temp?

Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VIII Ranger

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700 4ghz 8core

GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6gb

RAM: 16 GB Corsair

SSD: Samsung EVO 500gb

PSU: 750w Gold Corsair

Temps are normal. Although it did not occur to me to check the temps during the time the problem is present. Will do that.