What's happening to my PSU?

May 27, 2018
Hi, first post in this forum! Thanks everyone in this community for years of PC repair support and knowledge sharing. (Sorry for bad english)

Well, I'm here today because I need help with a PSU issue.
All begins with a small cockroach invasion in the PC case. I realized the case had cockroaches when PC suddenly died and decided to open it. I decided to instantly take off the components and fumigate. First I went outside to my workbench and cleaned carefully with a paint brush all components even inside the PSU and applied anti-cockroach spray to the case and let it dry all night.

When I assembled all the PC again, it didn't start. The PC just started and stopped on an infinite loop without booting until I turned off PSU (Now it just starts and stops once).

I thought the issue was from the motherboard, then I tried with an old 775 motherboard which turned on and booted with keyboard error because it's old and doesn't recognized my USB kb.
Well, 3 days later I bought a PS/2 kb (almost imposible to find here), connected it and tried to turn it on. Another fail... 775 system didn't boot.

Now I thought is my PSU, because my two motherboards have the same symptoms, the green led turns on but fans starts and stop once. Even PSU tries to start the fan but can't even complete a revolution.

Tried changing CPU's and RAM in both systems, CMOS cleaning and no result.

Do you think changing my PSU will resolve the issue?

Specs:

CPU: I5 3330
Mobo: ASUS P8B75M-LX
RAM: 2x4GB DDR3 1333Mhz
GPU: MSI R7 250x 2GB GDDR5
PSU: Thermaltake 450w (TT-450NL2NK)

------------------