Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2018
l5HZqfM_d.jpg

(in Red Circle), what's that? That components make my SSD hard to get attached.... What should I do? it makes my ssd difficult to install

Last edited:
Solution
making the 'ssd' pushed a little bit because components take some space in the SSD slot... Im sorry sirr

That battery should be sitting in a small round area made for it, if it's touching the SSD it will not cause any issues. From the pictures I seem to see a metal circle holder for the battery. You can move it, but the issue is that the laptop area is pretty tight and if you move it to a place with a screw or some other component, you can damage the battery or other component. If you want, move it aside, plug in the drive and put it back where it was, should fit OK.
making the 'ssd' pushed a little bit because components take some space in the SSD slot... Im sorry sirr

That battery should be sitting in a small round area made for it, if it's touching the SSD it will not cause any issues. From the pictures I seem to see a metal circle holder for the battery. You can move it, but the issue is that the laptop area is pretty tight and if you move it to a place with a screw or some other component, you can damage the battery or other component. If you want, move it aside, plug in the drive and put it back where it was, should fit OK.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.