Whats needed To open files,media and tabs in router history

inzane4all

Upstanding
Jun 20, 2018
This is checked from your Firewall logs or content filter. Is this for your job site? I use barracuda firewall+content filtering where I work, which allows me to view logs, statistics, sites visited, etc..... It all depends on the type of hardware you have. If your talking about logs from a router, unless it's supported and enabled, I doubt it will hold any info, unless it's configured to do so (log data retention). You could perform packet sniffing and other advance features, but those can be (sometimes) frowned upon. I'll leave it to you to research those features.

USAFRet

Titan

This depends completely on your hardware and its functionality.
And your overall network config.

And of course, your specific permissions and accessibility.

Home NAT boxes won't have any logging whatsoever. Better appointed firewalls will have different capabilities. FW boxes by default will come with minimum logging, 'cuz they actually take cpu cycles to execute so increase your logging amount with care otherwise u can impact FW throuput, and since FW typically don't have googles of ram, the better boxes can write the logs to a sys server when it fills up.

FW will know what users are doing on the Internet but it won't know anything LAN users accessing another local machine, you will be looking at a Windows server for that.

TRENDING THREADS