Discussion What's s your favourites tv series

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeckeL

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2009
Top three are all a tie for me: Deadwood, The Sopranos, The Wire

BUT that's just if you're talking fiction... I mean, there are some other amazing non-fiction or "informational" series like Top Gear, Mythbusters, all the "Planet Earth" stuff, etc, and I wouldn't know how to rank those among the aforementioned fictional dramas

Dean0919

Honorable
Oct 25, 2017
I have a lots of favorite TV series, but my top favorite ones are:
  1. Sons of Anarchy
  2. Breaking Bad
  3. Spartacus
  4. The OA
  5. Knightfall
  6. The Last Kingdom
  7. See
  8. Vikings
  9. The Resident
  10. Chambers
  11. Fargo
  12. Homeland
  13. House of Cards
  14. The Sopranos
  15. Dexter
  16. You
I know list is big, but if you want it shortened, then top 5 my favorite TV shows are in the top of this list.

Jul 6, 2020
Mine The blacklist great acting plot twists, although sometimes it goes too far, FRIENDS, Fresh prince of Bel Air(classics in my opinion
Almost every TV series is based on user involvement and attachment, the series I binged watch this break was Money Heist. This series had its maintained hype and curiosity for its viewers from across the globe. The dynamic and strategist role of Professor was appealing with other characters chipping in at regular intervals. To date, Money Heist has 4 seasons, and every season has its plot twist and suspense.

Jul 26, 2020
Mine The blacklist great acting plot twists, although sometimes it goes too far, FRIENDS, Fresh prince of Bel Air(classics in my opinion

Totally agree with the Blacklist we've been addicted to it from the first episode when Red walked into FBI headquarters

In no particular order (excepting, of course #1):

1. Babylon 5
  2. Battlestar Galactica (Original series)
  3. Hawaii Five-O (Original series, not that schlock remake)
  4. The Wild Wild West
  5. Green Acres
  6. Petticoat Junction
  7. The Beverly Hillbillies
  8. The FBI (The 60's Quinn Martin version)
  9. Victory at Sea
  10. Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea
  11. Star Trek (all of them, except Enterprise)
  12. Monty Python's Flying Circus
  13. Red Dwarf
  14. Blake's 7
  15. Are you Being Served?
  16. Fawlty Towers
  17. Gunsmoke
  18. Bonanza
Just to name a few.....

Last edited:

Dean0919

Honorable
Oct 25, 2017
Just finished the TV show "Reign". It was great. Definitely adding it to my favorite TV shows. They say it's historically not very accurate, but as a TV show and story, it's very good and interesting. It's a TV show with heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.