Question Whats the best 2080ti?

Fate05

Prominent
May 2, 2019
Heya folks,

I am building a full on gaming system that can push as much FPS as possible on a 3440x1440 34" Curved Ultrawide monitor. I am going with an i9 9900k, 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair vengeance RGB Pro RAM @3200mhz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Extreme mobo and 1TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe SSD. I am going to install my own waterblock very soon but I will build the system first, as I may still change some parts. What is the best graphics card for this? I also would prefer if it was black and had RGB as I am building a Black, White and RGB themed PC and when I am not gaming, it will be using x2 1440p, 144hz 27" monitors

Thanks in advance!
Fate05

Lutfij

Titan
Budget, location and your preferred site for purchase? If you're looking at a full cover waterblock, you're going to need to cross check with the card and/or the block to see if you can work with a non reference or a reference design for the GPU's PCB.

Fate05

Prominent
May 2, 2019
Budget, location and your preferred site for purchase? If you're looking at a full cover waterblock, you're going to need to cross check with the card and/or the block to see if you can work with a non reference or a reference design for the GPU's PCB.

Ok. I am in NZ, budget is no option hense the other components being top of the line haha and I would prefer of Amazon =)