[SOLVED] what's the best cooler?

Solution
Most aio products are essentially the same with parts coming from the same source.
Take your pick.

In a nice case like yours I would consider a good twin tower air cooler like a Noctua NH-D15s or DRP 4.
They will be cheaper, cool equally well,be more reliable, quieter, easier to install and...
They will not leak.
Aug 23, 2020
now i have a ryzen 3200g but i would like to buy a ryzen 3700x or a ryzen 5700x if it will price down. For the cooler the max budget is 90€ and I have a Corsair 275r Airflow (so 170 mm of cooler height)

Most aio products are essentially the same with parts coming from the same source.
Take your pick.

In a nice case like yours I would consider a good twin tower air cooler like a Noctua NH-D15s or DRP 4.
They will be cheaper, cool equally well,be more reliable, quieter, easier to install and...
They will not leak.

Solution

BradHP

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2011
Why does every question about AIO's here seem to turn into a talk about air coolers being better? He asked a question about two AIO liquid coolers, maybe he wants liquid, maybe he likes the looks or knows it will fit better in his case.

Here's a review of that Artic cooler from a trusted source. It should have that Cooler Master cooler in some of the comparison charts.
View: https://youtu.be/KPaSEGe6ML0

EDIT: I want to add that I appreciate the community here and there are a lot of very helpful members, but it just frustrates me when the answer to every liquid/AIO question turns into "get an air cooler".

Last edited:
Why does every question about AIO's here seem to turn into a talk about air coolers being better? He asked a question about two AIO liquid coolers, maybe he wants liquid, maybe he likes the looks or knows it will fit better in his case.

Here's a review of that Artic cooler from a trusted source. It should have that Cooler Master cooler in some of the comparison charts.
View: https://youtu.be/KPaSEGe6ML0

EDIT: I want to add that I appreciate the community here and there are a lot of very helpful members, but it just frustrates me when the answer to every liquid/AIO question turns into "get an air cooler".
The title of the post was which is the best cooler.