Question Whats the best CPU

GodEater1911

Reputable
Feb 18, 2019
I haven't really done any research recently but im wondering for am4 - is there any cpu with better performance than a ryzen 5 5600x for 250euros or less or with similar performance just better deal.

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
I answer questions to the best of my ability taking into consideration knowledge I that have learned hands on in the field. Unless myself or anyone else provides sources for their "facts" it's just personal opinion.
Thank you! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

There are only a few CPU in the 5xxx range above the one you mention. None of them are priced that low. The 5800X is ~300 euro according to my uninformed search. So, it wasn't @Captain Discombobulate 's personal opinion, as you put it. The no was, indeed, factual as well as to the point without droning on about it.

D

Deleted member 362816

I answer questions to the best of my ability taking into consideration knowledge I that have learned hands on in the field. Unless myself or anyone else provides sources for their "facts" it's just personal opinion.
Thank you! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

I gave you a simple factual answer. I know the going rates of all the 5xxx CPUs and none of them will preform better then a 5600x for 250 euro or under. I will not waste my time looking up prices for you on google when you can easily do the same. Best of luck.

Reactions: punkncat