Question What's the best graphics card under €120?

Dec 4, 2021
Right this very moment, whatever you can find at that price. It isn't going to be much. Even used cards with any grunt are selling for 2-3X new (release) MSRP. Probably looking at a 7xx or low end 10xx. Perhaps something 4xx for the AMD side?
sorry but I dont know the meaning of 4xx

punkncat

Distinguished
Ambassador
in your opinion the NVIDIA GEFORCE GT1030 AERO ITX OC is a valid option?

For what use?

I mean, in a way it's mostly a pointless discussion in lieu of the budget you have on hand and the market conditions. The 1030 is a capable multi monitor card for things like work, media consumption and such. I would imagine that you might be able to do some very light low resolution/frame gaming on it with easy to play titles. Items that would be more optimal for gaming are well outside your current budget.

Reactions: Tecnology Muffin
Dec 4, 2021
For what use?

I mean, in a way it's mostly a pointless discussion in lieu of the budget you have on hand and the market conditions. The 1030 is a capable multi monitor card for things like work, media consumption and such. I would imagine that you might be able to do some very light low resolution/frame gaming on it with easy to play titles. Items that would be more optimal for gaming are well outside your current budget.
to play games like minecraft and gta 5 and halo at 1080p is it ok? or is there a better graphics card or apu for this use?

Dec 4, 2021
A 750ti is going to be quite limited as well, but is still supported by NVIDIA with driver updates and such. I would not go back as far as 550 both on performance and support.
and if i take the apu amd athlon 3000g would be better? if not what is the best between 750ti and GT 1030 aero ITX 2 GD4?

ASK THE COMMUNITY