[SOLVED] What's the best microphone setup for $200?

I sing and also voice chat on platforms like discord and also have a youtube channel which I plan on expanding. I was wondering what the best microphone setup would be?
I was thinking of getting a boom arm like this and then a microphone like this. I was really wondering if there would be a better setup for my $200 budget though? I don't think I'll be doing podcasts or asmr or anything of the sort. Just singing and chatting. :vip:

Solution
You can try looking for the yeticaster. Check the specs if that works. I find it easy to setup and the build is fantastic (for me). I was pleasantly surprised.

Or you can opt for the Audiotechnica bundle. Bestbuy had the stocks. BHPhoto has the Audiotechnica bundle and Sweetwater has a lot of offerings to choose/compare.
If you are looking at an upper entry level setup (which you are) the quadcast is hard to beat these days.
Performs similar to market leaders (Blue Yeti, elgato wave3, etc), great build quality and features.
The included shockmount and built in windscreen are a bonus you typically dont see at this price range until you buy separate.

Reactions: PrinceTexasLoaf

Adam0ne

Proper
Feb 9, 2021
You can try looking for the yeticaster. Check the specs if that works. I find it easy to setup and the build is fantastic (for me). I was pleasantly surprised.

Or you can opt for the Audiotechnica bundle. Bestbuy had the stocks. BHPhoto has the Audiotechnica bundle and Sweetwater has a lot of offerings to choose/compare.

Reactions: PrinceTexasLoaf
Solution