Question What's the best PC case mod you've ever seen?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SHaines

Community Manager
Staff member
Apr 1, 2019
Different strokes for different strokes and all that, so everyone will have their own personal favorite style of case mod. With all that subjectiveness in mind, what's your favorite case mod ever?

When I was a bit younger, I'd say I was enamored by the concept of a Borg Cube PC case. I know they exist and how expensive they are, so I've never owned one, but, still...very cool, in my nerdy mind.

So, what's the coolest case mod out there? Feel welcome to link pictures of specific cases that stand out for you.

Let's see what's out there!

Reactions: khan234

KADC

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2010
Years ago I saw and old console-style TV (the type with a wooden frame that stood on the floor with an attached tube radio and record player) and an old front-projection TV turned into PCs, but I've got to second the vote for for WMD part II.

Jul 30, 2020
Hello, glad to be part of this caliente community. I am not a mod fan, so I took some time to dig in the conventional internet. This I found:

- As for what there is already out there:

d6d214c04a8b571fdaeddddb98cf838c.jpg

I did not find any StarGate portal mods that I liked, as this took me into looking for them. But this is great.

- Now maybe not pretty, but absolutly up there if we take out the "summer 2006" smell:

2007 Mako Case Mod (Mass Effect)
Closer look (Mako mod)

But☝ an awesome idea (could not find anything like it):

- BT-7274

That's it✌