What's the deal on PC5220 AirCard availability?

Paul

Splendid

I've had an order in to verizonwireless.com for a couple weeks now, and
these cards still aren't shipping. The Verizon phone rep had no ETA
either. I suspect the delay is over release of the "P8A" version that works
with Dell laptops? Does anyone know of another source? I checked
Audiovox website, but it won't let you put a PC5220 into the shopping
cart...

-- Paul

Paul, in Southern California we have had no problem getting them. Try
contacting a Verizon store in the San Diego area and see if they will ship
one out to you. I have one in a Toshiba Satellite and it works fine...Eddie