whats the deal with dropped call credit?

is everyone still able to do this without problems?

I don't get many dropped calls but, the two that I have had this year,
I haven't had an issue with getting credit for 'em via *2 thing.

Scotty

"fusQuanto" <fusQuanto@yahooNOSPAM.com> wrote in message
> is everyone still able to do this without problems?

Perhaps when you are on "Nights and weekends" unlimited minutes, like a
Saturday, they will not give you the credit, as you will only have lost one of
your unlimited minutes.