[SOLVED] What's the function of these wires welded on my motherboard? Are they needed?

Power3036

Prominent
Dec 18, 2019
Got a H510i i-series case to transfer everything from my Omen 870-224. Everything was coming along until I got to these buggers there welded on to the I think what is the chipset and they lead to the outside of the original case where these 2 metal things are bolted on and are also welded on to. Just need to know whats their function is exactly ( i think it's just ground). And where exactly do I place them inside my H510i i-series case if at all? Thank you

Picture 1

Picture 2

Got a H510i i-series case to transfer everything from my Omen 870-224. Everything was coming along until I got to these buggers there welded on to the I think what is the chipset and they lead to the outside of the original case where these 2 metal things are bolted on and are also welded on to. Just need to know whats their function is exactly ( i think it's just ground). And where exactly do I place them inside my H510i i-series case if at all? Thank you

Picture 1

Picture 2
and i don't think there welded there generally o ring pressure clamps and unplug from the card

Reactions: Mezoxin