[SOLVED] Whats the max storage temperature for computer hardware?

outlawstar15a2

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2010
My only real concern is for my PSU and mobo because I just got them back from RMA but I just took a reading from my room temp app and it said it was 90 F in the room and I was wondering what the max storage temperature for computer hardware I just want to make sure my stuff is ok.

The PC is disassembled because I still have other components that need to go out. (I've been lazy haven't done their RMAs yet.)

Solution
My only real concern is for my PSU and mobo because I just got them back from RMA but I just took a reading from my room temp app and it said it was 90 F in the room and I was wondering what the max storage temperature for computer hardware I just want to make sure my stuff is ok.

The PC is disassembled because I still have other components that need to go out. (I've been lazy haven't done their RMAs yet.)
90F is nowhere near too hot.
Add another 50F or so.

USAFRet

Titan

90F is nowhere near too hot.
Add another 50F or so.

Reactions: CountMike
Solution