Question Whats the name and version of this game editor software..?

gardenman

Admirable

It looks like Windows XP. It looks like the 2nd word on the title bar is "Editor" or something. The first one looks something like "Landrage" or something.

I did a search and didn't come up with anything. It could be an in-house only engine and map editor (one which is not released to the public).

Maybe someone else will have a better idea.

Edit: After watching this Youtube video, I believe it says "Landscape Editor". That doesn't help much. Sorry.

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2020

It looks like Windows XP. It looks like the 2nd word on the title bar is "Editor" or something. The first one looks something like "Landrage" or something.

I did a search and didn't come up with anything. It could be an in-house only engine and map editor (one which is not released to the public).

Maybe someone else will have a better idea.

Edit: After watching this Youtube video, I believe it says "Landscape Editor". That doesn't help much. Sorry.
Do you know any publically available version of game engine/map editor used from 2000 to 2008?
Since i want one comaptible with windows xp since my younger brother is learning to make games!

I know windows xp is old and unsafe ,but my bros computer is never connected to internet neither it receives any untrusted external storage from outside.

So plz tell me a powerful engine for windows xp 64 bit O.S...

Sep 14, 2020
Do you know any publically available version of game engine/map editor used from 2000 to 2008?
Since i want one comaptible with windows xp since my younger brother is learning to make games!

I know windows xp is old and unsafe ,but my bros computer is never connected to internet neither it receives any untrusted external storage from outside.

So plz tell me a powerful engine for windows xp 64 bit O.S...
I don't know why you don't want to upgrade to a newer Windows version. With XP, the options are very limited.

+ Unity 3D
- Unity dropped support for XP after version 5.3, so older versions will work.

+ Game Editor
- This is not well known, but a good 2D game engine. It will surely work on XP.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS