Question Whats the name and version of this game editor software..?

gardenman

Splendid
20200911-104425.jpg

It looks like Windows XP. It looks like the 2nd word on the title bar is "Editor" or something. The first one looks something like "Landrage" or something.

I did a search and didn't come up with anything. It could be an in-house only engine and map editor (one which is not released to the public).

Maybe someone else will have a better idea.

Edit: After watching this Youtube video, I believe it says "Landscape Editor". That doesn't help much. Sorry.

Last edited:

Odinson98527

Prominent
Sep 13, 2020
20200911-104425.jpg

It looks like Windows XP. It looks like the 2nd word on the title bar is "Editor" or something. The first one looks something like "Landrage" or something.

I did a search and didn't come up with anything. It could be an in-house only engine and map editor (one which is not released to the public).

Maybe someone else will have a better idea.

Edit: After watching this Youtube video, I believe it says "Landscape Editor". That doesn't help much. Sorry.
Do you know any publically available version of game engine/map editor used from 2000 to 2008?
Since i want one comaptible with windows xp since my younger brother is learning to make games!

I know windows xp is old and unsafe ,but my bros computer is never connected to internet neither it receives any untrusted external storage from outside.

So plz tell me a powerful engine for windows xp 64 bit O.S...

Sep 14, 2020
Do you know any publically available version of game engine/map editor used from 2000 to 2008?
Since i want one comaptible with windows xp since my younger brother is learning to make games!

I know windows xp is old and unsafe ,but my bros computer is never connected to internet neither it receives any untrusted external storage from outside.

So plz tell me a powerful engine for windows xp 64 bit O.S...

I don't know why you don't want to upgrade to a newer Windows version. With XP, the options are very limited.

+ Unity 3D
- Unity dropped support for XP after version 5.3, so older versions will work.

+ Game Editor
- This is not well known, but a good 2D game engine. It will surely work on XP.