What's the name of this NES game??

Some years ago I used to play a game which featured a bird (or
something like a yellow bird) who went around to free other birds.. it
could fly with special things and also use arrows..

thanks

"Josie" <Josie.jp@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Some years ago I used to play a game which featured a bird (or
> something like a yellow bird) who went around to free other birds.. it
> could fly with special things and also use arrows..

New Zealand Story.

lugnut

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2004

On Sat, 9 Apr 2005 21:15:09 +0100, "Michael Cargill"
<mikementalist@myrealbox.com> wrote:

>"Josie" <Josie.jp@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Some years ago I used to play a game which featured a bird (or
>> something like a yellow bird) who went around to free other birds.. it
>> could fly with special things and also use arrows..
>
>New Zealand Story.

Or "Kiwi Kraze," if you're in the US. Was never really sure why the
felt the need to change the title.

-lugnut