What's the problem with my hardware?

ipko1996

Commendable
Dec 18, 2016
Last days I've bought a new video card what is an AMD R9 270 instead of a nvidia geforce gtx 560ti. After I installed the new card, my mobo ( Asus b85m-g) said 1 long beep and 3 short.
Okay. I replaced rams to the other channel and it started for the next reboot. While it was on I installed the card's driver. After that the same problem.
I changed my mobo, and the processor to a Asus h81m-k and another processor (from i3-4170 to i3-4330). Same problem.
I replaced the power supply from an FSP HEXA+ 500 to an another 500 watts power supply (an older q-tech 500w big fan, without sata and 6 pin cables what I added to.
See what happend it stared again. And after many reboots again and again.
Today morning I'd like to turn on my PC. 1 long 3 short beeps.

Now only the rams what I don't replaced yet.
What's the issue? Why I can turn it on sometimes and sometimes not?
I can't solve the problem. Please help me. What's wrong?

Btw sorry for my English :)

ipko1996

Commendable
Dec 18, 2016
I already sold the old card, but you can sure it would work perfectly as it did 1 and a half year. If the card has a ram problem, then why it works in my friend's computer?

you failed to mention those two thing in your introduction message for help.

but the ASUS web page is very clear about your error beeps you are getting
One continuous beep followed by three short beeps No VGA detected
it does not recognize the video card.

ipko1996

Commendable
Dec 18, 2016
I've checked processor's slot and some or the needles bent a bit. I tried to repair them and now it's good with the original (FSP PSU) build. Idk for how long it will work. If the issue does not repeat the problem solved.

ipko1996

Commendable
Dec 18, 2016
it was the temperature

when I ignited the stove there were 20°C
i thought give it a last try, and put it in and it worked
always worked when here was hot