Error code 43 is a generic message that typically indicates a problem with the hardware or software in Windows operating system. This error is often reported in Windows Device Manager. If you encounter this error with your graphics card, here are some troubleshooting ideas that may help fix it.
1) Update your graphics card driver.
2) Make sure your system is updated with the latest SBIOS and Windows updates
3) Check to make sure your system power supply meets the minimum recommended power requirement for your card
4) If your card needs additional power, make sure the PCIe supplemental power connector is plugged into the card
5) Replace the graphics card as it may be defective
Code 43 can mostly happens either if drivers fail or the hardware fails. Other option is that your GPU or motherboard slot failed. If your motherboard has more then one PCIe x16 slot, you can move GPU to another slot to rule out motherboard failure. Or you should test GPU in another machine to confirm that problem lies in the card.